This section is for NGE 2017 mini titles. Please understand that the list of games in this section is still subject to the organizer's discretion and can be removed if there are not enough entrants.
ENTRY IS FREE
The games are tentatively
Tekken 7, Injustice 2, Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 and Call Of Duty: WW2.
1st - 25,000
2nd - 15,000
3rd - 10,000
4th - 5,000
1. There should be no fighting, cursing or trolling (with contestants).
2. Obey the judges at any given point in time and any complaints should be reported to them. If you feel that you have been unfairly treated, notify the Grand Umpire. DO NOT TAKE ANY CORRECTIONAL ACTIONS ON YOUR OWN.
3. Shouting of advice or observations during play is FORBIDDEN
4. Please ENSURE THAT AFTER YOUR GROUPING, YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR GAME AS ABSENTEEISM WOULD LEAD TO A WALK OVER. *Absenteeism is determined if your opponent is seated and ready to play and you are unavailable 5mins later.**
5. In the pools/group stages, if a contestant has played any of his/her matches, and then decides to forfeit his/her remaining match(es), HE/SHE WOULD AUTOMATICALLY FORFEIT ANY PREVIOUS WINS HE/SHE HAS.
**A forfeit leads to a 2-0 win by the opponent.**
6. Players should remain in their seats immediately after their matches and report their scores before getting up.
7. Spectators should conduct themselves and not distract the players. Flaunting this rule would lead to the person being sent out of the venue.
FIGHTING GAMES (T7, MVCI, I2)
1. Players would be divided into groups of four (minimum). The format is double elimination. (This is however subject to change before the tournament)
2. Other rules:
- Only players who lose a match can change a character.
- If a player pauses in the middle of a battle, he forfeits the round. If it is the last round, he forfeits the entire game. This RULE IS VOID HOWEVER IN CERTAIN DEATH SCENARIOS OR MID - CINEMATIC ANIMATION SEQUENCES.
3. In the event where the game is interrupted e.g power failure, the following actions would be taken:
- If it is first round, the whole game is restarted.
- If it is second round, then a best of two rounds is played and a round is added to whoever won the first round before the interruption.
4. Coaching is allowed ONLY IN BETWEEN GAMES and not during active battle.
5. At the beginning of a match, in the event of a counter pick, a blind selection would be done by the judge.
6. There is a maximum of 60 seconds rest allowed between games in a set.
7. Stage is random.
1. Battle format is best of 3 matches, best of 3 rounds. Top 4 is best of 5 matches.
2. Time is 60 secs
3. Handicap is 100%
4. Prize pool is 50,000INJUSTICE 2
1. Battle format is best of 3 matches. Top 4 is best of five matches.
2. Time is 297.
3. Gears are FORBIDDEN.
4. Prize pool is 50,000PES 2018
1. Players would be separated into groups of 3 (minimum) and 4 (maximum) and play each other in a round robin format to accumulate points (3 for win, 1 for draw, 0 for loss). THE TOP 1 or 2 PLAYERS (players with the highest points) WOULD ADVANCE TO THE NEXT STAGE. This decision is based solely on the organizers's discretion but would be stated before the games commence. Depending on the number of groups available, the best losers may be selected to complete the elimination stage participants.
2. Tie breaker rules: The following criteria (in order of priority) is used to determine rankings:
- Points accumulated
- Goals difference
- Head to head win
3. Other rules:
- Players have 2 minutes to set their formations and tactics before the start of the match.
- Players can pause ONLY ONCE during gameplay stoppage eg offside, throwing etc. to make formation changes. NO PLAYER SHOULD PAUSE DURING ACTIVE PLAY.
- Additionally, players can change formation one more time during gameplay breaks ONLY IF THEIR PLAYER IS INJURED OR GIVEN A RED CARD.
4. In the event where the game is interrupted e.g power failure, the following actions would be taken:
- If no goal has been scored and the game was in the first half, the whole game is replayed
- If a goal or goals have been scored, the following rules are followed.
Below the 25th minute (1st half) – Whole game is played
Above the 25th minute (1st half) – One half is played
Below the 70th minute (2nd half) – One half is played
Between 70th – 85th minute (2nd half) – In-game 15 minutes is played
Above 85th minute (2nd half) – Judge’s discretion
Note that in all cases stated above, the goals scored before the break are still retained and added to other subsequent goals.
5. All elimination stage matches up to quarter-finals, that end in a draw would be decided by a penalty shout-out.
6. Quarter-finals to grand finals matches that end in a draw would progress to extra time with the GOLDEN GOAL RULE. If there is still no goal, it moves on to penalties.
Call Of Duty: World War 2
Players would be divided into groups of 8 (minimum) and engage in a free for all shoot out. Only the top 4 advance to the next round. This continues until the final set.