The Festival de l’Electronique et du Jeu vidéo d’Abidjan (Electronics and Video Game Festival) is a public event for video game and innovation lovers holding at the Palais de la Culture in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.
The Lagos Qualifier will hold at the Silverbird galleria from 9am to 6pm daily from 19th of September to 21st of September
DAY1 Accreditation and sparring 8am to 930 am friday
Day 1 Fifa and Pes starts 10am to 6pm Friday
Day 3 Fortnite and Pubg mortal kombat and tekken 10am to 6pm Saturday
A total of 50 000 attendees are expected this year which will hold on the 15th and 16th and 17th of November 2019 and will feature the biggest E-Sport tournament in Africa. Participants are expected from 8 countries amongst which is which Nigeria. The winners would be sponsored to Abidjan to compete.
The featured games in Abidjan are FIFA 20, Pes20 ,Street Fighter V , Tekken 7 and Fortnite.
but the Qualifiers in Nigeria are Fifa19, Pes19, Tekken 7, Fortnite, Street fighter v , PUBG
With a prize pool of over 10,000 dollars and over 300k worth of prizes up for grabs in Nigeria
The pubg tournament is for mobile and console gamers and they will win instant cash prizes
Ticket is FREE ONLINE before event day and N3000 on event day.
To Be Eligible To Participate
You must participate in the Nigerian Qualifiers and place among the first 3.
You must be fourteen years (14yrs) or above. Players younger than 14yrs must have parental consent and presence.
You must agree to the terms and conditions as proposed by Naija Game Evo.
1. There should be no fighting, cursing or trolling (with contestants).
2. Obey the judges at any given point in time and any complaints should be reported to them. If you feel that you have been unfairly treated, notify the Grand Umpire. DO NOT TAKE ANY CORRECTIONAL ACTIONS ON YOUR OWN.
3. Shouting of advice or observations during play is FORBIDDEN
4. No coaching allowed during gameplay.
5. Please ENSURE THAT AFTER YOUR GROUPING, YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR GAME AS ABSENTEEISM WOULD LEAD TO A WALK OVER. *Absenteeism is determined if your opponent is seated and ready to play and you are unavailable 5mins later.**
6. In the pools/group stages, if a contestant has played any of his/her matches, and then decides to forfeit his/her remaining match(es), HE/SHE WOULD AUTOMATICALLY FORFEIT ANY PREVIOUS WINS HE/SHE HAS.
**A forfeit leads to a 2-0 win by the opponent.**
7. Players should remain in their seats immediately after their matches and report their scores before getting up.
8. Spectators should conduct themselves and not distract the players. Flaunting this rule would lead to the person being sent out of the venue.
FIFA 19 tournament format and rules
1. Players would be separated into groups of 4 (minimum) or 6 (maximum)
and play each other in a round robin format to accumulate points (3 for win, 1 for draw, 0 for loss). THE TOP 2 PLAYERS (players with the highest points) WOULD ADVANCE TO THE NEXT STAGE. Depending on the number of groups available, the best losers may be selected to complete the elimination stage participants.
2. Tie breaker rules: The following criteria (in order of priority) is used to determine rankings:
- Points accumulated
- Goals difference
- Head to head win
3. Game settings are as follows:
- Mode: Kick off
- Team: Club or country
- Half length: 4mins for all matches up to Quarter finals
- Level: World class
- Multiplayer Camera: Tele Broadcast (unless the players involved both AGREE on another camera)
- Camera settings: Default
- Injuries: On
- Offsides: On
- Bookings: On
- Game speed: Normal
- Time of day: Day
- Weather: CLEAR
- Defence: Tactical Defending Only (Defaulters would forfeit the match)
- Goal Keeper Cursor: Allowed
- Preset formation: Allowed
- Custom tactics and set pieces: Allowed
- Custom formation/ editing player position: Not Allowed
4. Other rules:
- Players have 2minutes to set their formations and tactics before the start of the match.
- Players can pause ONLY ONCE during gameplay stoppage eg offside, throwing etc. to make formation changes. NO PLAYER SHOULD PAUSE DURING ACTIVE PLAY.
- Additionally, players can change formation one more time during gameplay breaks ONLY IF THEIR PLAYER IS INJURED OR GIVEN A RED CARD.
5. In the event where the game is interrupted e.g power failure, the following actions would be taken:
- If no goal has been scored and the game was in the first half, the whole game is replayed
- If a goal or goals have been scored, the following rules are followed.
Below the 25th minute (1st half) – Whole game is played
Above the 25th minute (1st half) – One half is played
Below the 70th minute (2nd half) – One half is played
Between 70th – 85th minute (2nd half) – In-game 15 minutes is played
Above 85th minute (2nd half) – Judge’s discretion
Note that in all cases stated above, the goals scored before the break are still retained and added to other subsequent goals.
6. All elimination stage matches up to quarter-finals, that end in a draw would be decided by a penalty shout-out.
7. Quarter-finals to grand finals matches that end in a draw would progress to extra time with the GOLDEN GOAL RULE. If there is still no goal, it moves on to penalties.
STREET FIGHTER V format and rules
This battle format is subject to change before the tournament commences.
1. Players would be divided into groups of four or eight and play each other in a double elimination format from which two people would proceed.
2. Game settings are as follows:
- Best of 3 rounds
- Best of 5 games
- Time: 99secs
3. Other rules:
- Only players who lose a match can change a character.
- If a player pauses in the middle of a battle, he forfeits the round. If it is the last round, he forfeits the entire game. This RULE IS VOID HOWEVER IN CERTAIN DEATH SCENARIOS OR MID - CINEMATIC ANIMATION SEQUENCES.
4. In the event where the game is interrupted e.g power failure, the following actions would be taken:
- If it is first round, the whole game is restarted.
- If it is second round, then a best of two rounds is played and a round is added to whoever won the first round before the interruption.
5. Coach advise is allowed ONLY IN BETWEEN GAMES and not during active battle. Coaching is allowed ONLY from pools stage up to top 16.
6. If players do not agree on a stage within 15 seconds, a random stage is chosen.
7. For Street Fighter V, the Kanzuki Beach stage, Skies of Honor stage, Flamenco Tavern stage are not tournament legal.
8. There is a maximum of 60 seconds allowed between games in a set.