Description

The maiden edition of the Batallas De Redenćion (Redemption Battles) tournament series powered by Naija Game Evo featuring three main titles - 

 - Street Fighter V
 - Mortal Kombat XL
 - Killer Instinct

Mini games would include
 Ultra Street Fighter 4
 Ultimate Ninja Storm 
 Guilty Gear Xrd - Revelator.
Please note that  the mini games are tentative and Naija Game Evo reserves the right to cancel any mini game in the tournament if it forsees any possible problems as a result of continuing with any of them.


  
Top spots (1st position) for all games are seeded directly into the top 32 slots at the Naija Game Evo 2016 event in December.
10% of the total entry fee for any game goes to the house. The remaining 90% would be shared amongst 1st to 4th in the following ratio: 45/22.5/13.5/9

Additional donations to the prize pot of any game would be shared in the ratio: 50/25/15/10
Winners would be paid within 48hrs from the announcement.
 
Entry closes on the 18th. Late payment (or payment at the venue) is #2000.
Rules and tournament formalities would be out on the 18th of October, please check your mails regularly

2016-10-22

E-planet, 62 St. Finbarr's College Road, Akoka

₦1000 per item

This event is closed