1. Obey the judges at any given point in time and any complaints should be reported to them. If you feel that you have been unfairly treated, notify the Grand Umpire. DO NOT TAKE ANY CORRECTIONAL ACTIONS ON YOUR OWN.
2. No interference from any third party during gameplay except for the judges or Tournament Organizer.
3. For those that intend to use their personal pads, inform the judge before you plug it in. You might not be allowed to take your pad if we are unaware that you plugged in your pad.
4. ENSURE THAT AFTER YOUR GROUPING, YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR GAME AS ABSENTEEISM WOULD LEAD TO A WALK OVER. We won’t tolerate a contestant coming to cause a scene after he has been walked over. **Absenteeism is determined if your opponent is seated and ready to play and you are unavailable 5mins later.**
5. Players should remain in their seats immediately after their matches and report their scores before getting up.
FIFA 201. Players are to register online before the event. Groups and brackets would be released a week before the tournament.
2. Players would be divided into groups of 4 (minimum) and play each other in a round robin (league) format to accumulate points (3 for win, 1 for draw, 0 for loss). THE TOP 2 PLAYERS (players with the highest points) WOULD ADVANCE TO THE NEXT STAGE. Depending on the number of groups available, the best losers may be selected to complete the elimination stage participants.
3. Tie breaker rules: The following criteria (in order of priority) is used to determine rankings:
- Points accumulated
- Goals difference
- Head to head win
4. Game settings:
- Mode: Kick off
- Team: Club or country
- Half length: 5mins for group stage; 6mins for elimination stages
- Level: Legendary
- Multiplayer Camera: Tele Broadcast (unless the players involved both AGREE on another camera)
- Camera settings: Default
- Injuries: On
- Offsides: On
- Bookings: On
- Game speed: Normal
- Time of day: Day
- Weather: CLEAR
- Defence: Tactical Defending Only (Defaulters would forfeit the match)
- Goal Keeper Cursor: Not Allowed
- Preset formation: Allowed
- Custom tactics and set pieces: Allowed
- Custom formation/ editing player position: Not Allowed
5. Other rules:
- Players have 2minutes to set their formations and tactics before the start of the match.
- NO PLAYER SHOULD PAUSE DURING ACTIVE PLAY, if it's unavoidable that he should pause, then he should (i) be in possession of the ball. (ii) be in his own half.
6. In the event where the game is interrupted e.g power failure, the following actions would be taken:
- If no goal has been scored and the game was in the first half, the whole game is replayed
- If a goal or goals have been scored, the following rules are followed.
Below the 25th minute (1st half) – Whole game is played
Above the 25th minute (1st half) – One half is played
Below the 70th minute (2nd half) – One half is played
Between 70th – 85th minute (2nd half) – In-game 15 minutes is played
Above 85th minute (2nd half) – Judge’s discretion
Note that in all cases stated above, the goals scored before the break are still retained and added to other subsequent goals.
7. All elimination stage matches up to semi-finals, that end in a draw proceed into extra time with the GOLDEN GOAL RULE.
8. Semi finals and finals matches that end in a draw proceed into extra time without the golden goal rule and subsequently penalty shoot out if the scores remain unchanged.